Last updated: April 27, 2022
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by .
has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
In guided publishing (self-publishing) as per the package and in traditional publishing of SPI no royalties and profit are provided to the author.
Royalty = Book Selling Price – Distribution Fee – Printing Cost (Book Distribution Fee on SPI Store = 20% and other channels like Amazon etc. 50%)
The payment of the royalty will be made into the registered bank account of the Author within the Company as per the following payment schedule:
- From the year of Publication- Single payment once every 6 months (total 2 payments in a year)
Publishing fee paid by the Author for participating in the anthology is non-refundable.
Grant Of Publishing Rights
The Author hereby grants and assigns to the Publisher, its successors, representatives, the sole and exclusive right to publish (i.e., print, publish, and sell) the Work one-time in the anthology that the author has submitted the Work for and distribute that anthology globally using multiple online and offline sales channels.
- The Publisher warrants to the Author that it will not share the Work of the Author with any third party apart from its partners/associates for Advertising and Promotional purposes without the permission or consent from the Author.
- The Publisher will take all necessary measures to ensure that the Author’s Work is not misused by any third party. However, the Publisher shall not be held responsible after the publication if any third party uses the Author’s Work without informing the Author or the Publisher for their own benefits.
Advertising And Promotion
- The Publisher shall have the right to use, and to license others to use, the Author’s name, image, likeness and biographical material for advertising, promotion of the Work and the other rights granted under these terms and conditions.
- The Publisher shall have the right to determine the time, place, method and manner of advertising, promotion of the Work.
Additional rights which the Author grants to the Publisher are:
- Reprint of the entire Work and of selections and shortened versions in other anthologies and other volumes;
- Share the Work strategically within large industries like movie production houses, music production, OTT Platforms and other streaming services in order to benefit the Author;
- Reprint of selections and shortened versions in any magazine or newspaper for advertising purposes;
- Recording and photographic reproduction of all or part of the text; dramatic (stage, radio, television, motion picture) commercial visual and/or sound presentation, reproduction, recording;
- Developing or licensing for use in all other mechanical or electronic visual and sound reproducing rights of the Work; and
- Reproduction of the text for the physically handicapped.
provided the Publisher has taken consent of the Author before undertaking any of the rights granted by the Author in the above 6 sections.
All rights in the Work now existing or which may hereafter come into existence, except those hereby specifically granted to the Publisher are reserved to and by the Author for Author’s use.
The failure of the Publisher to publish any of the Work shall not be deemed to be a violation of this Agreement or give rise to any right of termination or reversion if such failure is caused by restrictions of government agencies, labour disputes, or inability to obtain the materials necessary for its manufacture, or occurs for any other reason beyond the Publisher’s control; and in the event of delay from any such cause, the publication date or reissue may be postponed accordingly.
The Publisher reserves the right to make amendments in these Terms and Conditions from time to time with or without informing the Author. Kindly check back this page for future updates.
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to the laws of India, except that its conflicts of law provisions shall not apply. Any litigation relating to this Agreement shall be pursued in the District Court of Gurgaon.
If you have any question about these Terms, please contact us.